Most homeowners don’t think about the parts of a refrigerator until it breaks down, or it comes time to buy a new one. To guarantee you get the most out of this important appliance it can be very useful to know exactly how it keeps food cool—and Prime Henderson Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read below to learn everything you will want to understand about how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and if it is time to hire refrigerator repair Henderson.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find many houses that do not feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-have household appliance for a lot of years now. A refrigerator can store food at the optimal temperature, to eliminate rotting and slow down bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by distributing the heat from the interior of the refrigerator to the exterior, by using principles of evaporation and condensation.
The main parts of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Prime Henderson Appliance Repair:
The compressor is both a motor and pump, and it is responsible for circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the cooling system.
A compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call on a professional company if the compressor is not working.
The refrigerator condenser is attached on the back exterior panel of the refrigerator and will help to emit the heat absorbed from inside the refrigerator then out to the air.
The refrigerator evaporator is installed on the inside of the refrigerator where it absorbs the heat held within it, effectively lowering the temperature inside the appliance.
Once the evaporator stops working, it’s time to enlist a professional. Don’t wait until it is too late.
Liquified refrigerant is transported within a capillary tube that works as an expansion tool to cool the gas, transforming it into liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the current temperature inside a refrigerator, beginning a new cooling cycle as it is necessary.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is prone to issues. Troubleshoot and call a contractor in Henderson for repair right after an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator goes higher than the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to engage, and then the next cool down begins. The appliance draws in the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The compressor unit guides the heated gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils on the back of the appliance, at which point it comes into contact with warmer temperature in the home and reverts back to a liquified state.
3. The cool refrigerant continues on its trip towards the evaporator, traveling through the many coils within the appliance and freezer compartment.
4. The coolant then absorbs the heated air from the interior of the appliance, thereby lowering the temperature until it has reached the correct final point.
5. The coolant then evaporates, and will return back into a gas state, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor unit so it can then continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is often found in several applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting warmth from a single area and moving it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration will help cooling a house, creates a perfect space for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a number of different common products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need repair? Time to schedule service with Prime Henderson Appliance Repair.
Prime Henderson Appliance Repair will repair all common brands and models of refrigerators – includes industrial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed appliance repairmen in Henderson complete training to repair issues with cooling, broken ice makers, problems with condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, digital controls, smart controls and numerous other issues. We know all about refrigerator repair! Call today!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2023  Prime Henderson Appliance Repair